- Designed for equal or unequal precision indexing in milling, drilling and related machining operations
- Chuck not inluded in Type 5901
- Please choose you desired chuck for use with Type 5901 from the table
- Simple and compact design provides for two types of indexing:
- 1) basic indexing - which is done by means of catch device in 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 24 divisions
- 2) angular indexing - which can be performed through sleeve with scale graduated in 360° in 1° increment
- 3) alternative indexing - which can be performed by means of catch device and specified changeable dividing plate (with Z=13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 or 24 units number of divisions).
- To obtain required number of divisions replace Z=24 plate with one of the above specified plates.
- Indexing accuracy 2’
- True run-out of tapered centre bore 0,02 mm
- Squareness (base to chuck) 0,02 mm
- Parallelism over face 0,02 mm
- Concentricity of mounting flange with precision or standard chuck 0,03÷0,06 mm
- Dividing plate made of high quality alloy steel, hardened and ground – extending machine life
- Body made of stabilized cast iron