The mortiser with the optimal balance of price and efficiency. |
Torsion free steel construction with fixed big cast iron table with polished surface.
Easy handling in connection with the adjustable roller guideways of the cross support guarantees precise working.
Stop pin for serial production is included, as well as a drill chuck with sleeve, 1 pc. eccentric workpiece holder, motor protection and a drilling aggregate which can be swivelled to both sides complete the standard equipment.
|Table size ||600 x 320 mm |
|Height of table ||870 mm |
|Transversal stroke ||210 mm |
|Longitudinal stroke ||225 mm |
|Vertical stroke ||160 mm |
|Spindle speed ||2840 rpm |
|Inclinable spindle group ||45° - 0° - 45° |
|Westcott-chuck ||0 - 20 mm |
|Motor power ||2,2 kW (3,0 HP) |
|Weight approx. ||180 kg |
- Electrical equipment 400 V / 50 Hz
- Serially with eccentric workpiece holder ( 1 pc.) and motor protection
- Including longitudinal and transversal stops
- Stop pin can used for series-production on both sides
- Drilling aggregate can be swivelled to both sides (45° left / right)
- Westcott-chuck 0 - 20 mm with cover
- Easy height adjustment of the drilling aggregate using the handwheel
Further optional equipment:
- motor with 2 speeds (2,4 / 3,0 kW)