- soild and heavy steel setup
- elaborate design
- integrated and inside-positioned hydraulic device
- easy access from each side ensures highest flexibility
- heavy cograil compensation included in delivery
- changeable aluminium cover of the pressing area
- time-delay relay and thermometer included in delivery (except “K“ model)
- every type can be supplied in 4 different heating systems (no heating, hot water, boiler and electric)
heating mode optional:
the heating mode of this press is available in different versions:
1) “HW“ (hot water plates) connection to the existing heating system of the workshop
2) “B“ (boiler) integrated heating boiler (only usable with „HW“-version)
3) “E“ (electro) BUSSE electric
HW presses are equipped with a special internal heating system. They can be plugged to a central heating system.
One of the main advantages at the HW model is the cost effective price in operation as well as at the purchase.